剧本分类: 搞笑小品剧本 情感生活剧本 英语小品剧本 中小学剧本 经典剧本 话剧剧本 微电影剧本 音乐剧剧本 DV剧本

当前位置:主页 > 小品剧本 > 英语小品剧本 > 英语小品剧本-灰姑娘Cinderella英文表演剧本

英语小品剧本-灰姑娘Cinderella英文表演剧本

时间:2014-10-20    点击:

    Stepm: nor do I , but ,she certainly is …

    Wait! There is something familiar about her 我也是,但是她应该是,等等,有些地方和她很像。.

    Prince:    so this is love , so this is  love ,so this  is  what  life  worthwhile and  now I  know …the key to a Heaven  is mine ,my heart has wings, and I can fly ,I’ll touch every star in the sky, . I ‘ve been dreaming of…so thiS is love  这就是爱,所以这就是爱,这就是生命的真正价值,现在我知道了……我已经拥有了通往天堂的钥匙,我的心有了翅膀,我能够飞翔,我即将触摸到天空中的每颗星星,我一直都梦想象现在这样……这就是爱

    Cin:   oh my goodness我的天

    Prince:    what’s the matter?什么事

    Cin:      it’s midnight.到牛夜

    Prince,:   no no ,wait! You can’t go now, it’s only不不,等等,你不能走,

    Cin:    oh  I  must  please ,please , I must !我必须走,马上离开

    Prince:    but why?但是为什么?

    Cin:  well,, I … I … oh the prince, I haven’t met the prince,我,我,王子,我还没见过王子。

    Prince:  a prince? But didn’t you know…王子,但是你不知道。。。.

    Cin:     goodbye!再见

    Prince:  no wait! Come back!  Please,come back! I don’t even know your name! how  will  I  find you? Wait ! please wait! 不等等,回来,请回来,我还不知道你的名字,我怎么找到你,请等等。

    五,DUKE ,KING

    Duke: your majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush ,the young lady disappeared ,leaving behind only this glass slipper.陛下,别做无用功了,那个女士已经不见了,留下的只有这只玻璃鞋。

    King:  who is she? Where did she live? 她是谁,住哪?

    Duke:  but I didn’t get a chance…但是我没有机会知道

    King: what did you say? You mean you know onthing about  the lady? 你说什么,你的意思是关于她的你什么都有不知道。

    Duke: Yes ,it’s true, sir ,all we could find was this  glass slipper , the  prince  swears  he’ll marry  none  but the girl who fits this slipper.是的,我们要找到鞋的主人,王子只娶能穿这只鞋的人

    Cin’s home:灰姑娘的家

    Stepm: Cinderella , Cinderella ,where is that ,东西在哪?CINDERELLA

    Cin:     Yes?  Here I am. 什么事,我在这

    Stepm: don’t stand there!  Brings up the breakfast trays at once ! and hurry!别站着那把盘子摆好,快

    Stepm: oh hurry now, he’ll be here any minute 快点,我没时间了。

    A:    who will?谁要来,

    Sm: the grand duke ,he’s been hunting all night, 公爵要寻找一晚上,

    G:   hunting?寻找

    Sm: for  that girl ,the one who lost her slipper  at the ball last night, they say the prince is madly  in love with her, the glass slipper  is their only  clue , now the duke has been ordered  to  try  it  on every girl in the kingdom ,there is still a chance,寻找在昨天晚会上丢失玻璃鞋的女孩,他们说王子要娶她,玻璃鞋是唯一的线索,公爵要让王国里的每个女孩子都试穿这双鞋,这是一个机会,

    G&A: We know ,mother,我明白妈妈

    Jack and gus:  he’s h

    ere , he’s here, duke? 在这,公爵。

    Sm: girls , now  ,remember, this is your last  chance, don’t fail me,孩子们,记住,这是你们最后的机会,

    Guards: announcing , his  imperial grace , the  grand  duke, 报……尊贵的大臣驾到!

    Sm: you honor our humble home, may I present my daughters….是您另我们家熠熠生辉,我可以让我的女儿们出来了吗?

    G: why, that’s my slipper! 为什么,那是我的鞋

    A: well, I like that! It’s my slipper! 我喜欢这是我的鞋

    Gus&jack: no no, no,cinderella’s slipper.不不是灰姑娘的

    Sm: girls,girls, your manner, a thousand pardons ,your grace.孩子人注意你们的举止

    G&A: mother ,help…. Help…妈妈帮帮我

    Duke:  you are  the only ladies  in the house here, 你们是这座房子就仅仅你们几位女士,

    Sm: there is no one else, your grace.没有了

    Duke: quite so, good day, good day,那好,打扰了

    Cin: your  Grace, your Grace, please wait, may I  try it on?等等到,我可以试试吗

    Sm: oh ,pay no attention to her, it’s only Cinderella, our maid , from the kitchen.不必在意他,他只是一个干活的丫头

    G&A:  she is out of  her mind, 她脑袋不清楚本文转自.

    Sm:   Yes, just  an imaginative chilD是的,只是一个爱做白日梦的女孩

    Duke: madam, my orders were:every maiden” come ,my child , oh on , it’s impossible,女士们,我的任务是让城里的第个女士都试穿。

    Cin:  but  you  see, I have the other slipper,但是你看我有另外一只,

    Duke: my child ,follow me我的孩子跟我来.

    第七场

    Duke: your  majesty ,we find her, we find her,陛下,我找到这个姑娘了,

    King:  oh it’s not a dream 是吧,这不是一个梦吧,

    Prince: have  faith  in your dreams and  someday  your  rainbow  will come smiling through  ,,no  matter how your  heart is grieving ,if  you keep  on  believing ,  the dream  that  you  wish  will  come  true….

    要对你的梦想有信心,这样你就会见到彩虹,不论你的心有多么无助,只要坚信,梦想就会实现。

     Cin&prince: so  this  is  love ,this  is true love

    所以这就是爱,这就是真爱